Every space should be inspirational for anyone who spends time in it. Q&Co seeks opportunities to help clients achieve their aspirations for a beautiful, appealing space which is also functional and practical, whether it is their home or a commercial space.
We draw on influences from around the world, while basing the design around what works within the specific context and for the client. After all, it is no use trying to fit a square peg through a round hole! There is no singular style we subscribe to or advocate. Every project takes on a life of its own, as we are totally client-based in our approach.
Q&Co always look forward to helping clients meet their design or decorating needs, no matter the size and scale of the project. We relish the opportunity to take on anything from the smallest project like sourcing a new fabric for a cushion, to the largest project you can imagine like a whole-home new build or renovation. We pride ourselves on offering a turn-key solution for every client, to take the stress out of making dreams come true.
The services we offer are varied and dependent on the requirements of the project. This is not an exhaustive list by any means:
- space planning, on site and with CAD drawings produced by Q&Co
- working with builders & architects to carry out renovations or new build projects from the ground up
- sourcing antiques or second-hand furniture and the restoration and re-upholstery required
- designing new custom furniture
- fashioning tailor-made window dressings
- planning kitchens and cabinetry
- generating lighting and electrical layouts
- producing personalized soft furnishings
- creating room and whole-house schemes which includes scheme boards showing fabric & finish samples and colors, illustrations or photographs of furniture, and three-dimensional drawings of rooms
Are you ready to begin?
If you have been waiting to start work on a room in your home, office, garden or your entire home, don’t wait another minute… book your initial consultation with Q&Co HERE today. First consultation meetings are FREE* for a limited time only.
*terms & conditions apply